Monday, May 17, 2010

Meet the Chem Engers

Introducing Class of 2010 UniMelb Chem Eng!

So after about 80 days at Chem Eng this sememster. This means that I have only about 50 more days before the term ends and fourth year back in London begins. I seem to only know less than half the class by name so I thought it would be a good idea to get everyone in one picture. For those of you know still don't know whos who, this is the chance to say hi to the people around you before you graduate and start drilling for oil and stuff!

This class picture was taken after we analysed the radiative heat transfer properties of Prof Ray's Phat light saber. May the force be with you!

I am going to miss UniMelb in some ways. Good luck to all the people doing PED and PE3!

Download the large pictures here:

Picture 1
Picture 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This must be the real fourth year chem eng students! I don't see myself in it :P

Popular Posts