Can't say how well it went but I can tell you what did they ask!
So here it goes!
1) Analytical skils are important in the things we do. Give me an example of a time that you showed good analytical skills.
2) Problems can potentially have many solutions. Give me an example of a time when you had to decide between two solutions to a problem.
3) People have different perspectives. Give an example of a time when your perspective differed from someone elses.
4) Give an example of a time when you had to motivate your team.
5) Give an example of a time when you failed or almost failed.
Strategy to answer the questions!
First is the type of questions. Read my blogposts on interview skills for each type of question.
Question 1 is a technical skills question.
Quesiton 2 is also a technical skills question.
Question 3 is a team work question
Question 4 is a communication skills question
Question 5 is a biggest regret question
Secondly, how to answer them!
Follow this simples structure, Remember PREP STAR
Point - eg. I am good at analytical skills
Reason - I do reseach, find out more things than needs to be done etc.
Situation - Give a situation, what was going on? How about a story?
Task - What did you need to do?
Action - How did you handle it?
Result - How was the out come?
Point - make the point again!
Following these simple rules will take you miles! All d best!