Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just a dream.

For the first time in a long while, I woke up with tears in my eyes.

It was just a bad dream. They say it's not good to remember dreams, but I say it woul not be good to forget them. Anyway, the date today is 4th November 2010. Current location: Chamberlain House, London.

I had a dream that my mum had gone to a better place. Well, statistics show that everyone expires but that's besides the point.

The images are still so clear in my head. After the event, me and bb were in a house,suddenly all the lights went dark. We shut 4 doors and took refuge at the side of the sofa. We were visited by a spirit of a girl, quite hot I might add, who was kinda scary as she floated to us.

Next thing I knew, she was on a handphone and having a meal with us. Ushered my dad in only to find out that he remembered nothing about the past 5 hours.

Then we looked out the window and there were a whole host of visitors. Most unseen to my dad. One was a group of friends on a pick up.

Then there she was...

Dreams are weird. But it goes to show how powerful the subconscious mind is.

That is because almost a year ago,on the 12th of November 2009. my parents met with an accident
That it was a miracle they escaped with only minor injuries. The car was not so lucky. And some metal parts 3 inches thick were reduced to nothing.

On November 17 2009,my grandfather passed away and it is less than two weeks to this date.

Now to make sure it's just a dream...

No comments:

Popular Posts