Friday, June 4, 2010

Operation© Big Surprise Clue #32/34 Two Clues Left!


Dear reader,

You know its winter when you become so demotivated and lazy. This morning I woke up and I could not even look out my window cause it was all foggy! Even my alarm clock is having trouble getting me up in the morning. Cold is air and it gives you that feeling of hibernating in bed.

Anyhow, clue 32 was taken at the water front, right at the Merlion in Singapore. I still can remember how me and Babe rushed like mad dogs to the harbour front just to be able to catch the last train back to the hotel.

It was sort of an amazing race feeling because we did not really know the exact directions and babe was doubting my every move. Yet, its kinda difficult not to find the place, after all, my name in Norse, means navigator.

2 more clues left!

No comments:

Popular Posts