Friday, April 23, 2010

Operation© Big Surprise Clue #4

In divising this big surprise, I actually made a big mistake. How do you put together a big puzzle that you cut into tiny bit back together again?

Well, what I did was number every one of them!

To make sure that Babe does not finish the puzzle so easily, I numbered it in a way that only I could understand! heheheh.. so cruel.. but wouldn't want my surprise to just go to waste. The problem is, the numbers work only to a certain extent. Most of the puzzle can then only be solved by remembering where and when we took those pictures!

I guess making that nice feeling last is everything. Its like keeping her at the point of suspense until I get home.

Clue number 4 was taken inside Sunway Pyramid just as it was about to close.

No comments:

Popular Posts