Friday, May 13, 2011

Feeling a lil...

I hate getting caught in a bad Bollywood movie... but indeed, i do feel a bit...


Now that uni life is almost over... Choices they seem... choices to make. So far, I have crossed two junctions... College and Uni, now we arrive at Career...

 Stay and start a new life? Or return to the arms of an angel? Tis sad when you cannot have your cake and eat it. Stay and enjoy the whats left of Europe before its gone, or

go back home where everything is simple and easy. Make your family happy, or not be lonely...

Can't help to bring out the ole Robert Frost poem....

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference

No comments:

Popular Posts