Funny thing i read, when a man says he wants beer, he really wants beer... but when women say something... they mean totally different things! Its scary, but I wonder how true is this? Is it universal?
What She Said (What She Means)
- We need ( I want)
- I'm sorry ( You will be sorry)
- You decide (As long as I agree)
- I'm not upset (Of course I'm upset!)
- You have to learn to communicate (Just freaking agree with me!)
- Do you love me? ( I want something expensive!)
- How much do you love me? ( Erm, I did something you won't like)
Moral of the story, when women say one thing, the can be trying to say the opposite!