Thursday, November 12, 2009
4. Keep your mind from missing her/him too much
The feelings can be overwhelming. Missing your favorite man or woman is a feeling that cannot be described, only experienced. Trust me, it sucks, but that's life. It a sad feeling being alone, so avoid that feeling. Get distracted! Relationships can’t be your life. The more you try to improve on your relationship, the more you might me trying too hard, and wasting your precious time developing yourself. So keep your schedules busy and keep that feeling at bay until he or she come back into your arms.
Among the best ways to get distracted include:
1. Surround yourself with friends. Ah.. What better way to take away the feeling of loneliness with more friends.
2. Get a hobby. Keeping your fingers busy will take your mind of the missing feeling. Read a book, blog about something but just keep that mind busy from wandering into the feeling.
3. Plan your day so that you just ample time to have a balance.
4. Learn a new skill. The more skills you learn, the more valuable you are because knowledge is an asset that you carry with you. Academic knowledge is the least useful. Communication skills, accounting, babysitting are all examples of practical skills that are priceless
There are also plenty of ways one can distract oneself from missing the other half, but for every good way, there are ten bad ways that will distract you and definitely make you feel worse.
However, suppose that you are well distracted from the feelings that make you want to crack, time will pass by faster and in no time, you will be reunited with that special someone. Indeed, my 5 months in Melbourne are nearly up! Just a few more days to go!
1. LDRs can work
2. Prepare to give and sacrifice often
3. Make time for your partner
5. Set some rules
6. Tell the truth
7. Go the extra mile
8. Get out of temptation
9. Practice and Learn
10.Expect arguements and be forgiving
Yay! Just had my Exxonmobil interview on the Phone! Can't say how well it went but I can tell you what did they ask! So here it goes...
Last updated 21 Sept 2013 Creating a mobile app is easier than I thought thanks to the latest technologies at your disposal. Web develope...
In case you did not know, Shell, Exxon and Petronas are the big oil and gas companies in Malaysia. All three have their main offices in KL C...
Oil and gas demands are higher than ever, with China, Japan and the USA having the largest appetite for energy! This summer, yours truly is...
You have reached almost the second last post! With the last post being the most important one! Okay, when has some interviewer made your l...
Here's a list of Malaysian venture capital companies. They are looking for business plans and intend to fund entrepreneurs. If you fancy...
Definitely one of the best songs of 2013! However, the music video is quite puzzling no? There is a dark story behind the music vide...
Chapter 3 Oct 16 Introduction @ the Interview Ah yes, you have made it this far to chapter 3. Every interview is similar in the sense that...
Video Here! kè guān bù kě yǐ 客 官 不 可 以 biān qū: xú liáng 编 曲：徐 良 zuò qū: xú liáng 作 曲： 徐 良 zuò cí: xú liáng 作 词： 徐 良 yǎn chàn...
Just did Citi's numeracy test. It is anything but a numeracy test. For all of you all who already done it, appreciate some feedback! B...